Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Asset Information Coordinator
We’re here to power New Zealand’s cleanest and brightest
community, now and in the future. Working for Orion means joining a
best-in-class electricity network that enables energy choice and supports decarbonising
our region. People matter to us, we care deeply about our people, the public
and the community we serve striving towards a sustainable future for
generations to come.
are looking for an Asset Information Coordinator to join our team reporting to our
Asset Information Lead. This role primary focus is to maintain and validate
data and information of Orion’s electrical network and assets within databases
and our GIS system. If you love diving into technical data while providing
excellent customer service and thrive working on a challenge, this is the role
little more about the role:
- Interpret and maintain as-built information of our network assets
- Processing of our underground cable location records ensuring this information meets all network safety requirements
- Identify opportunities and change initiatives to continue building on our efficiencies and data performance
- Utilise spatial
analysis to support decisions made across the business
little more about you:
- Minimum NCEA Level 3, or equivalent knowledge gained from experience
- Previous experience working with data in a geospatial and fixed asset databases is an advantage
- A willingness to learn and adapt working towards developing GIS and spatial analysis skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- A desire to continuously improve how we do things
great sense of humour and a positive attitude
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team and company that values you for who you are and the work that you do. Call Zoe Dalton for a confidential discussion on (021) 1115569, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!!! Applicants must have the current right to legally work in New Zealand.