Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
People & Capability Business Partner
We’re here to power New Zealand’s cleanest and brightest
community, now and in the future. Working for Orion means joining a
best-in-class electricity network that enables energy choice and supports decarbonising
our region. People matter to us, we care deeply about our people, the public
and the community we serve striving towards a sustainable future for
generations to come.
are looking for a People & Capability Business Partner to join our team
reporting to our People and Capability Manager. This role will work closely
with our leaders across set portfolios, ensuring we deliver expert coaching,
guidance and support to enable our people to have the right tools and knowledge
for their roles. We are on an exciting journey to shift to a true partnering
model, so this is a great opportunity for a Senior HR Advisor to grow with us
or an experienced practitioner to help lead the way. Regardless, if you love helping
people to build capability within their teams, and across the organisation
where you get to work with a dedicated and close-knit group, then this is the
role for you!
little more about the role:
- Engage and partner with our leaders across HR, ER, recruitment, OD and L&D, performance and staff well-being
- Build strong relationships working side by side with our leaders developing trusted on-going partnerships
- Identify opportunities and change initiative to continue building efficiency, performance, process and policies
- Support with collective Union negotiations, activities and relationship management
- Deliver and support
projects and activities across a broad range of P&C functions
A little more about you:
- Relevant qualification in Human Resources, or equivalent knowledge gained from experience
- Detailed knowledge of our NZ employment law and general HR practices with the ability to coach this across varied audiences
- Ability to engage across all levels of the business, with pride and passion for what you do
- Strong communication skills while being a natural collaborator and people person
- A desire to continuously improve how we do things for our leaders and our people
great sense of humour and a positive attitude
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team and company that values you for who you are and the work that you do. Call Zoe Dalton for a confidential discussion on (021) 1115569, or email email@example.com or APPLY NOW!!! Applicants must have the current right to legally work in New Zealand.